Portable Wash Bays for Buses
Portable wash bays for buses can provide convenient mobility
A portable wash bay for buses offers the convenience of mobility and the security of compliance with local water authorities. It can easily be relocated on a site or between sites to suit the operational needs of the business.
Fixed wash bays are more expensive to install because they require excavation and construction. However, portable wash bays can be purchased as plug-and-play systems or custom made for a specific site.
Uses and applications
- Bus terminals
- Bus maintenance yards
- Freight terminals
- Import yards
- Export yards
- Commercial hire centres
- Garages and workshops
- Public car washes
The costs associated with owning and running a wash bays can vary.
Benefits of Cleanawater portable wash bays for buses
- Compliant with water authorities
- Avoid potential fines and shutdowns
- Custom made to exact specifications
- Easily transportable across sites
- Ability to be retrofitted
- Plug-and-play systems options
- No excavation or site modification required
- Compatible with additional water treatment equipment
- Flexible payment option so you can spread the cost
At Cleanawater, we create portable wash bays made specifically for buses. Options include plug-and-play models that are ready to install or custom solutions designed by experts and manufactured to meet the exact customer need.
Portable wash bays for buses are portable and easy to move around the site. They do not require excavation or site modifications, making them an affordable and flexible solution. This is good for growing businesses that may rearrange their site to accommodate growth.
Cleanawater portable wash bays for buses comply with local water authority standards thus protecting our customers from costly fines and shutdowns.
Why choose Cleanawater?
As your one-stop water treatment provider, we're committed to supplying the right solution for your business. Our award-winning products are engineered for performance, economy and ease of use. That includes both custom-built and off-the-shelf units approved by all major water authorities.
Our comprehensive after-sales service includes support from experts in your area. So you can always speak to somebody who understands your local market.
We distribute across Australia with fast, efficient delivery for off-the-shelf systems. And we'll install, service and maintain your equipment on a schedule that suits you – ensuring minimal downtime.
It means superior results and outstanding value for your investment.
There are different options for the disposal of wastewater depending on the site and the type of wastewater. The choice depends on compliance with local water authorities:
- Making an arrangement with Cleanawater operators for wastewater removal.
- Discharging directly to a sewerage system but only if you have a licence from your local water authority.
- Discharging to a septic tank effluent disposal scheme (STEDS). The council must still be contacted to ensure that your wastewater will be accepted.
- Recycling the wastewater through a unit that removes pollutants so that you can reuse the water in the wash bay.
Portable wash bays for different industries all use similar principles for treating wastewater before disposal. Our wash bay for buses will:
- Filter and remove large particles of dirt and even debris like plastic
- Collect water in a tank to allow for separation of oil from water. This is an essential criterion for compliance with local water authorities.
If you would like to find out more about how our wash bays treat water and the different options available to you, please reach out to our friendly team of wastewater treatment experts.
Businesses that discharge wastewater are subjected to legislation concerning the amounts and quality of discharged wastewater and different water authorities enforce different requirements.
Find out everything you need to know about roofed wash bays and wastewater management, as well as what you can do to ensure water authority compliance.
Everything you need to know about unroofed wash bays and wastewater management.
Find out everything you need to know about permanent wash bays and wastewater management, as well as what you can do to ensure water authority compliance.
40 Latitude Blvd
38 Ricketty St
30/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd