Wastewater Treatment for Workshops
We'll help you meet water treatment requirements in:
- Mining workshops
- Large industrial workshops
- Small industrial workshops
- Large commercial workshops
- Small commercial workshops
- Mechanical workshops
The industry challenges Cleanawater can help with
Lower running costs. Zero fines or shutdowns. Hassle-free equipment maintenance. We understand how valuable they are to your operation.
We know because our expertise in workshop wastewater treatment spans more than 20 years. That's why we guarantee our cost-effective wastewater solutions will comply with your local water authority standards – saving you on shutdowns and penalties. And it's why they're engineered for efficiency and longevity – offering long-term savings on running costs, expensive cleanups, repairs and manual monitoring.
How Cleanawater can help your workshop
Designed and engineered for workshops, Cleanawater's wastewater treatment solutions meet all water authority requirements.
We carry one of Australia's largest stocks of off-the-shelf wastewater treatment equipment – including oil water separators, water recycling systems, vehicle wash bays, pump stations and chemical control. They're built for minimal reliance on power and consumables – keeping your running costs minimal. And thanks to their efficiency and durability, they require only minimal, hassle-free maintenance.
They're built to complement your infrastructure. And most of our off-the-shelf units come pre-plumbed and pre-wired. That means they're easily retrofitted for zero operational downtime. They're also built with eco-sustainability in mind, helping you meet your Environmental Duty of Care.
With high levels of available stock, you'll benefit from fast delivery times – orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. We also supply custom-designed solutions to meet your workshop's individual requirements.
It's all supported by Cleanawater's technical assistance – including equipment servicing, inspection and repair.
Designing the product plan
Cleanawater’s project engineers will visit your site, mark and assess the parameters. Specific requirements for your project will be accounted for during this phase.
Creating 3D models
The team will create conceptual 3D models of the product. We’ll perform predictive flow and performance analysis tests before beginning the manufacturing phase.
Manufacturing your system
We begin creating your wastewater treatment system, specifically designed for your mining application.
We’ll install the system at your site. We’ll test all aspects of the product to make sure it performs, all without interrupting your operations.
What to do with your workshop water
- Ensure discharge is to sewer, leach drain, pondage or storage tanks.
- Check that the sizing of your oil separator system is adequate to undertake all workshop activities.
- Direct all wash bay water, degreasing bays and water separator system.
- If you wash down area is over 20m2; install a first flush diversion system to divert rainwater.
- Install a floating oil skimmer to compliment your oily water treatment system if you have a large amount of oils present in your waste water.
- If connecting to sewerage, check your local trade waste guidelines.
- Ensure you enter into a maintenance agreement for servicing of your water treatment equipment in accordance with regulations.
- Only use biodegradable quick break degreasers and detergents.
- Use only helical rotor or diaphragm pumps to pump wash water through your treatment system.
- Contact Cleanawater if you have any queries regarding your new or existing wash down bay project.
What not to do with your workshop water
- Do not use traditional solvent based degreasers that do not have quick break properties. These degreasers cause oil and detergents to remain in suspension and not separate through a traditional oil water separator system.
- Do not dispose of any coolants, acids, caustics or chemicals through the water treatment system, these should be disposed of by licenced contractors.
- Do not allow wash down water to discharge directly to the stormwater drain.
- Do not allow contaminated storage areas with oils, grease and coolant run off into the stormwater drains.
Prevent fines and shutdowns
Cleanawater has extensive experience in helping workshops meet water authority requirements. That's because we've installed our systems in countless regions across Australia – so we're well versed in the specific requirements of your local water authorities.
From federal and state legislation to local council permits, we can help you comply with all necessary wastewater legislation. We'll help you avoid costly fines and shutdowns. And we'll supply everything you need to stay authority-compliant.
That means regular equipment servicing to suit your schedule. After-sales support to ensure you're 100% satisfied with your equipment. And friendly advice on how to get the best out of your equipment.
Just call us on 1800 353 788 to start the conversation.
Our commitment to sustainability
Sustainability. Innovation. Service.
They're the three pillars our business is built on. And they drive our mission to build a sustainable future for Australia through water treatment and recycling.
It's why Cleanawater is an industry leader in sustainable water treatment technology. We'll design and build you a system that requires minimal power, consumables and chemicals – without compromising its performance or lifespan.
For your workshop, it means meeting your Environmental Duty of Care in a cost-effective manner.
Following more than 20 years of continuous operation, Cleanawater has grown into a market leader in wastewater management solutions.
We actively recruit only the most passionate experts. Because we know everything they do affects your operations. From our product designers to our service engineers, our experienced team will help you get the most from our market-leading wastewater solutions.
We're recognised for leading the Australian market in product design and development – as well as helping address water scarcity caused by climate change.
That's why the Smart Water Fund continues to back Cleanawater. And it's why we won a savewater award for our wash-down water recycling systems. So whichever solution we provide you with, you'll know it comes from a reputable, award-winning provider.
We don't just supply machinery. We can also service it. Conduct site audits for authority compliance. And offer general advice on wastewater treatment.
Cleanawater is your one-stop water treatment provider. We design, manufacture, install and service all of our industry-leading solutions. And we do it all in a manner that won't disrupt your operations – ensuring minimal downtime.
We also supply fast, efficient delivery for off-the-shelf equipment. And we're equally diligent in our after-sales support – we follow up each sale with courtesy calls to ensure you're 100% delighted with our service.
Our design engineers model our systems around the principle of local authority compliance – whether it's an off-the-shelf product or a bespoke build.
And we supply those system Australasia-wide, with project offices in Melbourne, Newcastle, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Adelaide. So you can always speak to somebody who understands your local market. They're available 24 hours a day to answer any queries you may have – whether it's about our systems or general wastewater treatment.
No matter what industry you’re in, chances are you use a lot of water. Whether you require water for wash down and irrigation purposes, dust suppression, or onsite activities, water costs are.
It’s no secret that many industries are facing water shortage issues. For car wash operators, this is a particularly important issue as your business is reliant on water.
The term “wastewater” doesn’t have particularly appealing connotations. In areas of the world where water appears to