Activated Carbon Filters
Activated carbon technologies in carbon filters reduce odorous emissions by up to 99.5%
Cleanawater's carbon filters use activated carbon to alter hazardous gases and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), reducing toxic odours by up to 99%.
Commercial activated carbon filters are considered one of the most reliable methods for removing hazardous and odorous substances. Economical and highly effective for use as a single-stage treatment, our carbon filters eliminate various odours across many industries.
Cleanawater’s system design ensures that carbon exchanges are convenient and straightforward with carbon filter media that can beadapted to last from 12 months to 2 years, depending on your requirements. And, to ensure a longer product life expectancy, our commercial carbon filters are made from top-quality, durable materials and are highly resistant to corrosion.
For ease of use, our units are fully skid mounted, factory-tested and set up as plug and play arrangements. Plug and play systems makes installing the units easy but if you require assistance, the team at Cleanwater are happy to help and can be contacted to supply installation and commissioning.
Carbon filter uses and applications
- Used in sewers, manufacturing and processing sites
- Control emissions of H₂S gas by up to 99%
- Reduce VOC levels by up to 99%
- Aid compliance with WHS Regulations
Passive Vent Carbon Filters – FiltaPro
Uses and applications
- Up to 99.5% odour removal
- Use with external vent duct or stack
- Permits air inflow into sewer system
- Multi-cartridge options for greater customisation
- Simple installation for quick start time
- Replaceable cartridges for reduced maintenance cost
- Variation in unit capacities for greater efficiency (40–160Lps)
Fan Assisted Filters – FiltaCarb™ 75 Series
Can be used as a replacement in vent stack as odours are treated at ground level
- Treats many contaminants simultaneously
- Enables a lower gas retention time in sewer
- Up to 99% odour reduction
- Can be customised according to airflow and contaminant levels
- Ready to install modular units for quicker start-up
- Proven, reliable technology with high efficiency
- Trusted by hundreds of Australian councils
Biofilters are now a highly effective way of reducing odours at wastewater and industrial processing sites. Find out about the new features of OdourPro's biofilters in this article.
This is where you are likely to find odour management systems in Australia. Includes information on industry accreditation and Australian standards.
At Cleanawater, we solve Australia's odour issues. Here are three examples of odour solutions which we have recently implemented.