Surface odour control for wastewater and solid waste sites
Our surface treatment products are particularly suited to wastewater facilities such as leachate lagoons and containment sites (BioStreme™ 201) as well as odorous surfaces at solid waste sites (BioStreme™ 111F).
Uses and applications
- Reduce biochemical oxygen demand (BOD5) and chemical oxygen demand (COD) levels
- Surface treatment for different types of odours
- Reactants added to water directly or sprayed onto surfaces
- Odour relief from volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hydrogen sulfide (H₂S)
- Stop production of odorous by-products
- Lower levels of suspended solids and sludge in lagoons
Benefits of Cleanawater's surface treatments
- Convenient solutions for odorous surfaces
- Works on a microbiological level
- Stops noxious by-products of organic waste breakdown
- Eliminates resident complaints
- Natural and biodegradable
- Safe and non-toxic
How it works
BioStreme™ 201 works by changing the biological processes during the breakdown of organic material in leachate lagoons and holding tanks. BioStreme™ 111F is diluted with water or applied directly to surfaces with a foam applicator.
Benefits to clients
Cleanawater's surface treatments are a convenient way of reducing odours in wastewater holding tanks and at solid waste sites.
They work on a biochemical level, treating odours at their cause, stopping the production of odorous gas by-products due to the breakdown of organic waste matter. They are natural, non-toxic and help to reduce complaints.
- BioStreme™ 201
- BioStreme™ 111F
BioStreme™ 111F is suited to a range of odour-ridden surfaces involved in the storage and transport of solid waste as well as to lagoons. The surface treatment is applied using a foam applicator for even distribution.
The biochemical make-up of BioStreme™ 111F changes the odour-producing processes while a deodoriser treats the immediate odour problem.
The BioStreme™ 201 surface treatment is applied to wastewater channels to encourage the growth of facultative bacteria in lagoons and holding tanks. Facultative bacteria allows for the decomposition of biological matter without the production of odours.
Cleanawater's surface treatments are made up of micronutrients, which are a natural mixture of amino acids, plant extracts, minerals, purines, pyrimidines and essential oils. There are no chemicals, bacteria or enzymes in these products, making them safe and non-toxic.
40 Latitude Blvd
4 Channel Road
30/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd