Sewerage Pump Stations
Install quickly and easily in a wide range of environments
Ready for a plug-and-play sewer pump station? Cleanawater units come pre-plumbed – saving on installation time.
They're constructed from durable, high-quality polyethylene or fibreglass. And they're ideal in domestic, commercial, industrial and mining settings.
Whether you require a unit with a single or three-phase pump controller, we can supply it. Our systems are available with capacity anywhere between 100L and 30,000L.
Uses and applications
- Caravan parks
- Shopping centres
- Residential developments
- Industrial estates
- Municipal applications
- Commercial kitchens
- Sewer transfer stations
- Pressure sewer chambers
- Domestic sewer discharge and/or transfer
- Collection facility for multiple sewer outlets
Benefits of Cleanawater sewerage pump stations
- Saves on installation time
- Easy to transport
- 100L to 30,000L configurations
- Customisable to suit your exact requirements
- Remote monitoring and notification upgrades available
- Full range of chamber grates and lids available to suit traffic duties of location
- Collect all site sewer outlets to one chamber before discharge
- Discharge to sewer outlet when gravity fall is not possible
Our sewerage pump stations are flexible enough to meet any site's requirements across a range of industries. We can supply single or dual pump systems, customisable to suit your exact requirements – from a 30,000L system to a compact under-sink unit for restaurants.
Cleanawater sewerage pump stations enable discharge to a sewer outlet when gravity fall is not possible. And they provide a facility to collect all site sewer outlets to one chamber before discharge.
Delivered pre-plumbed, Cleanawater sewerage pump stations make installation easy. And every system can be fitted with remote monitoring and notification capability – like automated SMS notifications.
Reduce installation costs
Packages ready to install
- 900L Sewerage Single Pump Station
- 900L Sewerage Dual Pump Station
- 1200L Sewerage Single Pump Station
- 1200L Sewerage Dual Pump Station
- 3000L Sewerage Single Pump Station
- 3000L Sewerage Dual Pump Station
- Each available with either a cover or grate
- Covers and grates available in different load ratings to suit the application
- Other capacities are available
Why choose Cleanawater?
As your one-stop water treatment provider, we're committed to supplying the right solution for your business. Our award-winning products are engineered for performance, economy and ease of use. That includes both custom-built and off-the-shelf units approved by all major water authorities.
Our comprehensive after-sales service includes support from experts in your area. So you can always speak to somebody who understands your local market.
We distribute across Australia with fast, efficient delivery for off-the-shelf systems. And we'll install, service and maintain your equipment on a schedule that suits you – ensuring minimal downtime.
It means superior results and outstanding value for your investment.
Sewerage pump stations collect sewerage and pump it to the municipal system. Buy a simple plug and play unit or customise a larger unit for your needs
We provide equipment and services that help you keep your trade waste compliant to your Yarra Valley Water Trade Waste Agreement
Carry out basic checks to troubleshoot your hydrocyclone separator. Call Cleanawater for expert assistance to diagnose problems or provide solutions